Monday, June 11

More cards!!

ugh, I'm so tired, I'm so busy in the days!!

I've been sorting my room out all day today!! and then I had to fix this peice of junk computer!! and IT STILL CRASHES!! WAHEEEEYYY (/Sarcasm) well i nly did that stufdf so I could be left alone to finish more cards.

*Yaaaawwwnnnn* it's 3.20 AM and even crack dealers have clocked off by now...... Lucky sods!!

But it's not for nothing, because i've made like another 15-ish cards to go into the test decks for tomorrow!
(I've got to try and print them off slyly at my grandads, he always goes sick when I use his ink!)

I'm also going to put up the template for the cards but it's only for my own use!

Don't Let me catch you using it!! :O

All of these ideas belong to me and may not be used for ANYTHING other than this game, you MAY NOT print this! forget me chasing you legally I will cave your head in! If you're here and don't want to be, please contact me @ Joshdngr@gmail.com
Anywhow... GOODNIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment